Kepler is a Drupal-based e-commerce platform that is used for building and maintaining web shops efficiently. The platform is a hybrid between software-as-a-service and regular, distributed software in that it has a common core that can be maintained and updated centrally but it can also be tailored to great length for each customer. Furthermore, it can be removed from the central hosting environment if a customer for example wishes to host it themselves or if a web shop demands a special hosting environment due to high traffic or other circumstances.
- Turnkey-style swappable themes
- Excellent CMS capabilites that allow for a website/webshop hybrid site
- Automated deployment of new stores
- Semi-automated updates for bug fixes and new features - build once, deploy everywhere!
- Developer-friendly. All the parts of Kepler are carefully thought out and put together to make for a smooth experience.